Do you want to join one of Sweden’s smallest growing company? LumeoTech is a startup that works internationally in personal security with offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, and
Guang Zhou, China. Right now we are looking for talented people who together want to grow with us in front of a new exciting venture. LumeoTech is a company that wants to offer more security, power, and control to people and we are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with focus on international marketing to join our Team.
LumeoTech has five Core Values that are the bases of who we are in the team. If you think you share these five values, please proceed reading the requirements below.
As a Marketing Expert, you will be our keyperson to lead marketing campaigns in different channels. Your main task is to create, plan and execute Marketing Strategies for the Europe/USA market. You will be responsible for creating greater brand awareness and, above all, promoting sales through social channels and data-driven digital marketing.
A major part of your role will be to be responsible for our day-to-day activities in social media and reach out to our target groups among new audiences that create and drive increased sales.
We are looking for a positive person with strong passion with a creative mind. You are a hands-on individual who is used to implementing and executing projects. You are a fast-learner who can adapt quickly to new or changed situations, and you should have the will to always want to learn new things. To fit as a Marketing Expert, you need to have excellent writing skills for emails and ads. We require that you are fluent in English. Swedish and additional languages is also preferably. If you have an eye for design, its a great bonus.
As a Project Leader, you should be comfortable to work independent but also in Team. You’re used to work on Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics and you are up to date with the digital trends.
- Good at performing and following up projects
- Experienced in metrics analysis to maximize ROI.
- Preferred education/courses, such as: Marketing, Sales, Communication, Project Management.
- Highly skilled on Social Media Marketing (paid)
- Advantageous if you’ve had pervious experience in Marketing and Sales.
When you are a part of Team Lumeo, there are some perks we have, such as:
- Contact renown world news channels and press.
- Grow your business contact network.
- Get the opportunity to join business trips to China and learn about the Chinese market and business culture.
- Join government delegations to and from China, we have already been on a few high level delegations with more to come.
- Gain new invaluable skills. We share our knowledge. Go paid courses etc.
Apart from earnings in cash, you will gain invaluable international press connections. You will also have access to our networks through our partners, incubator, accelerator and government organisations that we are in touch with. Which will help you gain critical knowledge and business connections for both current and future goals.
Application Deadline & Contact
Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously and the position may be filled before the deadline – so apply as soon as you can, but no later than 31th of January 2019.
We are eager to receive your CV and Personal Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org