Last revised: 2017-11-13
This is a legal document about your privacy when you use Lumeo Technology AB’s Site and Services. Please refer to these notes in cursive writing for explanations of the paragraphs in plain English.
Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations
Lumeo Technology AB
411 29 Gothenburg
Swedish registration No: 559104-1677
1. User Consent
2. A Note About Children
Let us know if someone under 13 is using Lumeo Technology AB, because we do not want them to.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to us and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at contact@LumeoTech.com
3. A Note to Users in the European Union
We may store your data outside of Europe.
4. Types of Data We Collect.
There is “personal data” that is linked to you as a person and there is “anonymous data” that is not linked to you as a person. Below are details on how we deal with these types of data.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us
We store various personal data that is needed to provide the products and services we offer to you. Nothing out of the ordinary, but please do read the full paragraph for details.
· We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender and e-mail address, product registration number, billing information and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Your Account”). Other information, such as your mailing address, telephone number, professional title and/or company name may be collected by us if you, voluntarily, provide us with such information..
· When you order Products on our Site, our e-commerce platform provider, WooCommerce, may collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. They may store your data in a secure server behind a firewall. If you chose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then WooCommerce may store your credit card data. This information is protected using industry-standard encryption. For more insight, you may also want to read WooCommerce’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
· We retain information on your behalf, e.g. location-information, comments and other information that you store using Your Account.
· If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases.
· When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on publicly available parts of our Site, such as message boards, the information contained in your posting may be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it.
· When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
· If you participate in a contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each contest that you enter.
· We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b) Information You Provide to Social Networking Sites.
The Services allow users to access Social Networking Sites to interact with friends and to share on Social Networking Sites. Any information that we collect from your Social Networking Sites account may depend on the privacy settings you have with that Social Networking Sites, so please consult the Social Networking Site’s privacy and data practices.
(c) Information Collected via Technology.
As most web services, we gather data on your patterns of using Lumeo Technology AB’s services. Please see the full paragraph for details on what data is gathered.
· Information Collected by Our Servers . To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
· Log Files . As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We do not link this automatically-collected data to Personal Data, other than to provide you with personalized content on our Site.
· Pixel Tags . In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
· Flash LSOs . When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here .
(d) Information Collected from You About Others.
Please make sure you have the potential consent needed from a third party you invite to Lumeo Technology AB.
If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we may collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at contact@LumeoTech.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
(e) Information Collected from Third Party Companies.
Other companies’ data on you may be shared with us from time to time. Please make sure you have agreed to these companies sharing your information.
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
5. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use.
We use your personal data to serve you better
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
· facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
· identify you as a user in our system;
· provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
· provide the Services you request;
· provide you with customer care;
· improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
· send you an e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or customer care and maintenance advisories;
· respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
· make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
· send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
(b) User Testimonials and Feedback.
We will not post your communication with us without your prior written consent, unless the communication takes place in an already open forum (e.g. comments or Facebook).
When we receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services through public channels, we may share such feedback without your consent. When we receive feedback through channels that are not available to the public, we always obtain the user’s consent prior to publishing this comment. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city, if the user has given his or her consent. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
(c) Creation of Anonymous Data.
Your personal data may be used in an anonymous version at an aggregated level, to help making our services and products better.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
(a) Third Party Service Providers.
To offer Lumeo Technology AB’s products and services, we sometimes need to let third party services see your personal data. These third parties are not allowed to use your data for any other reason than what we request.
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
(c) Corporate Restructuring.
(d) Social Networking Sites.
If you choose to share your personal data with a social networking site, you are aware that Lumeo Technology AB cannot guarantee how that site uses your data.
(e) Public Profile.
Nothing of the information you provide us with is made public unless you explicitly post it to publicly available parts of our Site and Services. Be careful what data you make public.
Certain portions of the information you provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile. By default, your Personal Data is private and available only to you. If you provide certain information in public parts of your profile, such information will be public. Your photos, posts, friends, and other content that you choose to make public, either by posting on the Site or by other means, are also meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put Personal Data in your posts. Just like with any other information shared on the Internet, once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
(f) Other Disclosures.
Lumeo Technology AB will never disclose your content with anyone else unless either you have voluntarily shared it yourself or if we have very strong reasons to believe we very much have to comply to a formally filed request. In the latter case, we will always inform you on the request and give you the option to disclose the requested content yourself. Lumeo Technology AB will always do everything reasonable possible to protect your content.
While Lumeo Technology AB will not disclose Your Content and/or information to any governments or entities without your expressed consent, we will share Content if we receive a request to do so, and
a)if we believe in good faith that we have no legal options to refuse such a request; e.g. in connection with a legal investigation, to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on the Company;
b) if it is necessary to protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury,
c) if it is necessary to protect and defend us or any of our users from fraud or abuse or in defense of our or our users’ rights of property; or
If we are presented with such a request, Lumeo Technology AB will notify all affected users by e-mail, no matter whether we determine that data should be disclosed. Upon receipt of such information, you will be given the opportunity to actively consent to disclosure of content and/or information to the specified government or entity for the specified purpose at the specified time. If you consent to disclosing information, Lumeo Technology AB will comply with the request in question without making further investigations of the lawfulness nor any other aspects of the request. If you do not consent, we will make reasonable investigations to ensure that one or more of the above criteria are fulfilled by the request to disclose data. If we find that the request is not in compliance with any of the aforementioned criteria, we will refuse to disclose the content.
If we provide your Lumeo Technology AB files to a law enforcement agency as set forth above, we will remove Lumeo Technology AB’s encryption from the files before providing them to law enforcement.
Third Party Websites.
7. Your Choices Regarding Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
You can always choose to not receive more emails from us, with the potential exception of communication strictly tied to the services.
You can always change the personal data you share with us and request for it to be deleted. We will do our best to never keep your data longer than needed.
(d) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. Please note that we may be required by law to keep such information and not delete it, or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. We strive to never keep any Personal Data longer than absolutely necessary.
8. Transfer of information to other countries
9. Security of Your Personal Data.
We will take all means necessary to keep your personal data safe and we highly recommend you to do the same.
· For online payments, we use the payment e-commerce platform of WooCommerce and the services of PayPal and Stripe. We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to the Privacy policies of WooCommerce, PayPal and Stripe respectively.
· The Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Your Stored Information
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information.
Lumeo Technology AB
411 29 Gothenburg
Swedish registration No: 559104-1677
E-mail address: contact@LumeoTech.com